News Ticker

Menu

Nia Ramadhani - The Latest News

Still remember with Nia Ramadhani marriage with one son of the wealthiest businessmen in Indonesia Ardie Bakrie, the article there is gossip that hit second pair, Nia Ramadhani must face the unpleasant rumors heard in the ear about his behavior is now accused of pretentious rich.

"Many say that. But I do not, not pretentious rich. I do not want to live from Ardie only. I also wanted to have my own income. Hell, reasonable people think so, not anything. Family Ardie also sorry if I ever told like this. Ardie because I just connect and comfortable, not the other frills yes, "she explained.

When we mentioned that she becomes Cinderella, Nia Ramadhani own opinions. "Indeed Ardie Cinderella prince huh? Up speak what people want. After I was married to him, no matter what rich people do not. There is a happy and hard, I can be a wealthy husband, he's really down to earth as(kapanlagi.com)

Share This:

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM